Re: Domain Renewal Question

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2001 08:12:21 -0400
 To:  "Sunil Bahl" <QandA(at)SunMatrix.com>,
"Hwg Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have always received a renewal notice first by email, then shortly after
by snail mail.
This notice comes about 30 days before the renewal date, and you have up to
10 days after the date of expiration to renew.  After that they dissable the
domain.    I made the mistake of losing my renewal, and forgetting about
one, and it had been dissabled and was down for a couple of days, when I
went in and renewed, and within 24 hrs it was up again.

You can go to the Who Is portion of NS's site, and look up each domain, and
a date is given there.

I also will get notices from other companies wanting me to renew with them
before NS sends me theirs.

Hope this helps..
Nancy