Overriding CSS ( was Re: Dreams, and ems, oh my!)

by "Laurie M. Landry" <lmlweb(at)lmlweb.com>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2000 10:55:23 -0800
 To:  "Dewayne Cushman" <DCushman(at)stewart.com>,
"'Peter Benoit'" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go to Tools, Internet Options, and under the General tab, there's a button
called "Assessibility...". Click on that button, and you'll be given an
option to check User style sheet and select your css file.

Hope that helps.