RE: Browser for screen resolution preview

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:18:11 +0100
 To:  "'Barlow,
Maureen A. \(LNG\)'" <Maureen.Barlow(at)Reed-Elsevier.com>
 Cc:  "HWG \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There are programs out there to do it (BrowserSizer is one that comes to
mind).

However, it's much easier to just add a shortcut to your links toolbar with
the following URL:

javascript:void(window.resizeTo( 800 - (screen.width - screen.availWidth) +
8, 600 - (screen.height - screen.availHeight) + 8));

When you click, it will resize the window to the equivalent of 800x600.
Just change the numbers in the link for different sizes.

Hope this helps,

Tim

<http://www.tucows.com> ),
but he didn't know the name of the software.  The HWG list archives didn't
return any results in my search, either.

Has anybody heard of this software, and if so, do you know the name and
where to get it?

TIA,

Maureen

Maureen A. Barlow