Re: ISP Questions

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:58:11 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is true with dial ups too.  I'm on a dial up and have Zone Alarm
installed.  It stops about 1 suspected break-in almost everytime I'm
on-line, sometimes more often.  There is one especially pesky one from Asia
that has hit me sometimes as much as 3 or 4 times when I am on-line for even
a short time.
Karin