Re: Calling two frame pages with one click?

by "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:56:27 -0000
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Donna,

> If I understand you correctly, you could simply have each of these
"double"
> links load a new frameset document which will then load the appropriate
> documents into each of the two frames.

I *think* I follow you, but let's try to run this out a bit;

The click leads to a new frameset (call it index2.html), which is targeted
to load at target="_top", thus supplanting the original frameset
(index.html). index2.html would have all the normal properties of a
frameset, calling the required pages into the respective windows of the
frameset, thus achieving my objective of a multi-load with one click.

Have I got you correctly?

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Intelligent Web Design Services
    http://iws.n3.net/
Contact me for my PGP Public Key.

Webmaster for the Impossible Scenarios Group
    http://www.the-isg.co.uk/index.html