Re: broken image links

by "Aline Parrone" <larlina(at)mozcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 21:51:21 +0800
 To:  <gwatson(at)starpower.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
thanks to all who helped. i took out the marquee javascript, which seemed to
be the culprit.  also put the closing tags for body and html [never thought
of checking the source codes for these  -- i thought it was being done
automatically by the editor :-) ]  it is working on netscape 4.7 now.  i
miss the marquee though.  but until i can understand how this javascripts
thing works, i think i will have to do without it for a while.

thanks guys. coming from a place where i don't know of anyone else who could
help me with these html problems, i  am really grateful for all your help
and patience.

aline
http://www.banahawbreeze.com