Re: extracting pics from MS Word

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:33:45 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Bob,
    If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to right-click & copy. Then open
your image program & paste.
    If all else fails, you can always do a screen capture. I use PrintKey,
it allows you to crop an area to capture. You should be able to find it at . (it's free of course, as is everything at Freeware
Home <grin>)
          Paul Angel

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!