Re: Incorporating MLS listings into site

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:14:21 -0500
 To:  "custom" <custom(at)desktoppub.com>,
"HWG Techniques list" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

If your realtor is a client/customer of MLS (costs $10K+ to belong - here in
Minnesota) she/he can call MLS to get the specs on incorporating MLS search
listings.  There is an 'official' way of doing this but not sure of the
details.  MLS charges a fee for the usage (again here in Minnesota).

Best thing to do though is simply ask your client to call MLS while you are
there - this way she/he can give you the phone and you can discuss the
technical details with the MLS representative - (or if you have a realtor
'friend' that is a client of MLS maybe they can give you a phone # to call).

Carol