Re: Dreamweaver to create/edit Active Server Pages?

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:56:04 -0700
 To:  "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At a trade show in Los Angeles last week I learned of a new product called
Lasso Studio for Dreamweaver that allegedly makes it possible to create
active server pages through Dreamweaver.  I haven't personally tested it and
make no express or implied claims regarding the product.  You can buy it
online for $299 at http://store.blueworld.com or order it boxed for $349.

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek