RE: Controlling the Browser back button

by "Ann Ezzell" <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:05:03 -0700
 To:  "'Davies,
Elizabeth H.'" <EHDavies(at)West.com>,
"'HWG-technique Mailing List (E-mail)'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Can you use ASP on your site? If so, you can do all manner of things.

An example off the top of my head:

Create a session variable when the user logs in. On the login page,
check for that session variable. If it exists, log out the user and
force him/her to log in again.