Re: loading 1 page inside a frame in netscape

by "Eric Bednarz" <doublebase(at)wanadoo.nl>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:28:49 +0200
 To:  "Derrenbacker,
L. Jonathan" <JDerrenbacker(at)KSHGS.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I'm still having problems getting netscape to display http://mujen.com
> correctly. I'm trying to only load the index2.html file inside the
> index.html file. I'm willing to use a javascript redirect and create a
page
> just for netscape if necessary. Anyone know how to create the frames so
> netscape will like it?

rows=100%,* instead of 100%,0% should do the trick
erm, what's this for? cols=*

btw, would be smaller and faster to use several tables under each other
also, since text input boxes are bigger in NN, be careful with absolut width
for td
that's why the submit button gets an ugly line break

hth, eric