Re: Database Search Engine

by "Webmaster" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:25:04 -0400
 To:  "Webmaster" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
<x_670(at)mtv.com>,
"hwg-tech" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to all who have responded, however I am still in search of a tutorial
that can show me the mysteries and how to solve them. What I need is
straight forward, and I can probably do with a minimal amount of Perl/CGI.
But since I have to restudy my perl it seems to make sense to use what ever
I need to get the job done. I need to do three Databases.
Lisa
How much space(megs) do you all think I will need to carry these???
Minimally???