Re: Still not working

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Fri, 17 May 2002 12:22:40 +0200
 To:  "Nathan Lyle" <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>,
"HWG Techniques Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why don't you just use the standard mouseover function in your wysiwyg
editor? Frontpage has the dreaded fphover applet which can substitute an
alternate image on mouseover - just go insert>component>hover button, then
use the customise tab to tell it which images you would like to use.
Otherwise, start using Dreamweaver. All the tools you need will be instantly
at your disposal and you don't even need front page extensions ;)

HTH

Andy