Re: JS - what is the issue? was: Biz.domains

by "Damon" <damon(at)TailoredWebDesign.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Sep 2001 02:54:10 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> | So turning to a related HTML question, take a look at the screenshots at
> | http://www.linkpro.net/webdesign/neulevel.htm
> | this is the registrar for the .biz domain being discussed.
> <rant>
> <rant snip>
</rant snip>
> "yeah, just be sure to remove everything from <.!-- till  /./-->" (like
the
> guys @ linkpro.net :-)
>
> </rant>

Hey! That's www.TailoredWebDesign.com fella! Yes it is being frame forwarded
for now to my LinkPro.net domain space where I've been since 1997, I always
regretted going .net back then, sounded cool at the time. Now that I'm full
time at this I wanted to get away from a name that was already trademarked.
Only real problem is my email address I've been using for 4 years.

Oh, and was there an answer to my question about IE6 in there somewhere?

Damon Linkous
Memphis Tennessee
http://www.TailoredWebDesign.com
"Web Design That Fits"