RE: need to add a search feature

by "Katherine Pollara" <kpollara(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:56:03 -0500
 To:  "'HWG-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Joanne,
You can use an Application Service Provider.  Not the same as ASP, the
programming language, but also know as ASPs.  Search here:
http://www.findapps.com/home/website
Some of the listings are free.  I am not endorsing anything.  In fact, I
want to try one myself.  Please update us on your experience.
Kate Pollara