Re: Misbehaving Tables

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <yokoback(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:46:51 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Anna,

I think you have a case of some table cells (left-hand columns), and maybe
the tables themselves, not being expanded to their intended widths.

I would first try specifying the widths of the left-hand columns (340 or
so), and if that doesn't fix it, try using spacer gifs to be sure each table
and each left-hand column is expanded to its full width, leaving only the
60px for the right-hand column.

See if that does it.

Stephanie