Re: HTML page starting from e-mail

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:23:44 -0400
 To:  "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Frank it is done through a very nasty javascript that refers to a page.  I
have
received those before, they usually come from the same place, and it gets
you
before you know it.  It isn't any fun is it!

I have tried to go in to find the website but it is very difficult, since it
is a complicated
script.  Go in and try to view the source of the message maybe you can
figure it out.

Nancy