Re: Netscape 6 and DHTML

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:25:48 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is one of the reasons I decided to move NN4.x to the "degrade
gracefully" category while back.  I do try to make the pages look good, but
I don't bother making DHTML for it, and I only use the minimum necessary
Transitional tags to get by so the display isn't totally screwed.  I expect
that we will see ever more of NN6 and it's many minor upgrades over the next
year, and increasingly less of 4.x.

JMO