Re: Table Width/Heights

by "Kevin Bayley" <webmaster(at)prairienorth.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:15:13 -0600
 To:  <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It is always good practice to use *arial,helvetica* as the font on sites. It
is my understanding that Arial is more prevalent for PCs and Helvetica for
Macs.
- - -
Kevin Bayley

"If the Start Windows Restart
when Windows starts check
box is checked Windows Restart
will start automatically every time
Windows is started."
- Actual excerpt from a windows program help file!