Re: Grabbing an Image from Video

by "Manish Sharma" <msharma(at)satyam.net.in>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:58:21 +0530
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Christie,

Since you already have Paint Shop Pro use the Screen Capture utility of the
program (Capture - Start) or SHIFT-C.
Play the movie in Windows Media Player then (important) pause at the frame
you want to copy. Then capture using PSP. (Note, PSP would not be able to
capture while the movie is playing, but if the movie is paused, it works!)
Also make sure that the cursor is on the movie (you would need to configure
the setup of PSP screen capture utility not to include the cursor).
Finally, crop the image.
Hope this helps

Regards,
Manish Sharma