Re: Program Needed

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:34:23 -0500
 To:  "Lisa" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
"Norman Bunn" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>,
"Beauty" <Beauty(at)themearena.co.uk>,
"TECHNIQUES" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lisa:
If you are using FP2K, once you've selected the page you want to open,
right-click and select the program you want to open the page with. You can
configure other editors in FrontPage, such as HomeSite, NotePad, and
TopStyle for your stylesheets.
Also, in FrontPage, under Tools | Page Options | HTML Source, you can
specify lower case HTML tags.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com