Re: pulling my hair out

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:48:22 -0500
 To:  "Linda Goin" <info(at)goinhome.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I tshowed up just fine in IE5.5

I glanced at the code, and couldn't see any of the usual glaring
errors. However I ran it through the W3 validator at
http://validator.w3.org/, and there were numerous errors (about 40!).
There appears to be a problem with your table rows which is why it may
not appear in navigator, but then again it may be some of the other
errors.

Why don't you run it through the validator, fix all the errors, and it
should then show in all browsers.

FTR the validator was written by one of HWG's founding members, Gerald
Oskoboiny

HTH

Frank