Re: Page won't load Netscape 4

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:22:07 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I stand corrected on my post that will show up eventually.  Why this list is
so slow sometimes.  Anyways, I see that the </tr> and </td> tags _are_
optional.  Is that practical though?  I'd be curious of a poll of coders
here that DON'T use the closing tags.

Have you had any Mac users check your site?  I'm curious if IE (doubt it) or
NN any version has a problem with the missing closing tag.  Other browsers?

GK