Re: css experiment

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:55:45 -0500
 To:  "Karin Christensen" <karin(at)imagecyte.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi.. I still have 4.7 on my computer for the express purpose of cross
browser compatibility.

Site #1...not good, the pictures are on top of the paragraphs.
Site #2... same problem
Site #3 Much better, navigation bar in place and pictures not covering
words.
Site #4 Same as #3

Hope that helps!
Teajai Kimsey