Re: Site Defacement

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Jul 2001 05:42:34 -0400
 To:  "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have had this happen, and come to find out I loaded the image in ASCII
format instead of Binary.  Reload the image in binary and refresh your page.
It happens, you don't realise it is happening, you think you did everything
right and then you look and it is this blob of ugly color.  See if that
works.  I am telling you sometimes the simplist little details can just kick
you in the "butt".

If someone is going to deface your site, then they are going to announce it.
The are generally proud of what they do.

Hope this helps.

Nancy