Re: IE's progress bar

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:36:14 -0400
 To:  "tana" <tana(at)lanset.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks ... I never thought of implementing a progress bar in DHTML ... I may
be able to use that someday.  But I'm talking about the actual browser's
progress bar, the little widget to the right of the status bar in MSIE.  The
bug appears to be MSIE 5.5 only, but that's a large portion of my user base
(myself included) and having a progress bar that does not progress is, well,
annoying.

Any one else know if this browser object can be manipulated in some way via
JavaScript/JScript?

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net