Re: Hosting Suggestions

by "Heather Peel, The Net Now" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 07:40:07 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Speaking of Alabanza, does anyone on the list use them?  I've looked at
their dedicated server solutions quite seriously.  Looked very impresive!
I'm happy where we are now, but the control panel Alabanza offers looks like
it would save us a lot of time.  I'd love some feedback from existing
customers (off list is just fine )

Heather