Re: creating pdf's on the fly

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Sun, 27 May 2001 17:23:25 -0400
 To:  "roger" <magic32(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Roger,

I have not used this sort of thing myself - but there are CGI scripts (and
probably other mechanisms, like Java and COM components) which can work with
PDFs on the fly.

You might want to go to www.pdfzone.com and poke around.  My quick search
(using "CGI" as search criteria) uncovered SouperMail and txt2pdf, which
might get you going.

HTH ...

David Clapper
Vice-President & Chief Architect