Re: Curved Text

by "DCD" <mark(at)deepcurrentdesigns.co.za>

 Date:  Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:22:45 +0200
 To:  "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>
 Cc:  "Christie Cooksey" <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>, "HWG-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol,

Maybe you could help me here but this goes out to all. I am working with Freehand 8 and would like to import some curved text into
Photoshop 5.0 - it's all I have at the moment :-( . Do you know if this is possible?? and if so, how? No matter what I try it will
always go through to Photoshop with a background colour.

mark