Re: Printing Without Print Screen

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:19:24 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

In IE 5.5 and later (maybe 5.0 as well), go to "Tools/Internet Options" then
"Advanced" and scroll down until you see "Printing" and the one box there
reads: "Print background colors and images".

Under "File/Page Setup", you will see a line that is for the footer.  It
should say something like "&u&b&d" which is the URL and the date/time.

GK

> Hi..
>
> I need to print off a page that has a black background and white text.  I
> know there must be something in the browsers to make it print the entire
> thing including the background.  I have print screen but that won't date
the
> copy and I need it dated.
>
> There is a specific reason for this, I'll be happy to discuss privately.
So