Re: Flash??

by "Don Haller" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:46:07 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Peggi & Ben Rodgers" <woodduck(at)mbay.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually Macromedia was not the original creators of Flash - There is an
interesting article about the development in general from the initial
creator of what we today call Flash.  It is from TechTV (ZDTV) website.

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/showtell/story/0,23008,3317749,00.html

Check it out if you like to read about the old days.  I'm from the old days,
so I like reading about stuff like 40MB hard drives!! :-)

Don Haller