Re: CSS & Table borders

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:06:18 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I had the same problem. It's a simple fix. Netscape thinks it should be a
block level element, not an inline element. Use display: block; in you're
style sheet and that should fix it. So, your style will now look like this:

.tablelinks { font-family: Arial; font-size: 8pt; color: #00008B;
text-align:
 Center;  font-weight: bold; background : #B8B0D8; display: block;}

HTH,
Lisa B.