Re: Css and compatiblity

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:57:35 -0700
 To:  "emma b" <the_emster(at)excite.com>,
"tech" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Look on the following page and use the three links provided there.

I've pulled the page out of a framed presentation, so the navigation scheme
has been eliminated.  I did it rather than say click here, then click here,
etc.  To get it back, use the hypertext links at the top of the page.

http://www.jalfrezi.com/stylbrow.htm

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek