Re: The Parrothead Webring

by "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:45:43 -0400
 To:  "Michele Hanson" <michele(at)bit-net.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's because the file name doesn't have an extension to it.
IE figures out it's HTML and shows it that way, Netscape needs to be told
it's either a .htm or .html file so it shows it as text because the .htm /
.html is missing.
If the file name was margaritaville.html it would work OK.
The page might have been generated by Angelfire - but it still needs a
proper name.
howardm