Re: Shopping carts NOW PAYPAL

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:14:52 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I just read a whole bunch of horror stories about paypal. Pretty scary! Now
I understand why a lot of people don't like it. I just yanked all paypal
stuff off of my site. I'm looking into other alternatives now.  Dennis
suggested looking into http://www.2checkout.com/ They seem pretty good and
certainly affordable.

Lisa
Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer