Re: Site Defacement

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:32:23 -0700
 To:  "Jim O'Brien" <JObrien(at)witness.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Boy, Jim, they sure got after you didn't they? I guess I'm one of the few
who had fun with this post --had quite a few rolls on the floor
yesterday! --guess it must have been all the off-list silliness! :)

You did pick up on my original worry --that someone had slipped into the
site and had done their duty out of malice. I do believe now, that it was
just a server problem --a "hiccup" as you say, but I guess it never hurts to
be a little suspicious.

I reloaded the graphic as soon as the problem was discovered, and it hasn't
reoccurred.

Thanks for the fun you "rounded up..."

Lauren --who, by the way, has a few nice horses for sale... anyone?