Re: Can the Netscape 6.0 griping ....

by "Nathan" <etherwolf(at)sopris.net>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:55:04 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
So can you tell me why we even bother with standardizing something nobody really feels like adhering
to? :-)

I think the standards should be simply what is common between warring browsers; the rest is all just
a headache because of those clients that know it exists and want it anyway.

Just thought I'd through in my small change.

#Nathan