Re: Email question

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:41:32 -0500
 To:  "Kid Stevens" <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mr. Stevens;
Okay... I know you have your reasons for being the way that you are but I
think it's a bit presumptuous of you to automatically decide that you know
what I am doing with this bit of code and then play internet police and
practically berate me for asking a simple question.

And since you don't know what I am using that for, all you need do is either
a) politely give an answer to the question, b) ask how it's being used to
preface your authoritarian directive or c) say nothing.

Thank you for your input... I'll keep it in mind.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design
www.budgetwebsitedesign.com