Re: Submitting forms in netscape

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:07:48 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That's usually a configuration problem with the script.  If it's
Perl, make sure it's sending a content-type header of text/html in
advance of the first line of output.  It can also happen if you
redirect to an unrecognized file type, although NN is usually
pretty good about obeying mime types.  If you're not telling the
browser what to expect, though, and it has no other instructions,
it'll usually respond with a download prompt.