Re: CSS Font Sizes and Macs

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:46:53 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks, Sue.

I am afraid it's looking like the option is to choose between Mac users and
those needing control of the font size.  I'm actually at the point where I
am considering adding a PHP browser/OS sniff to every page to
programatically select a style sheet.

I completely agree with this; I tried ems myself and it was a nightmare...
but what about the accessibility issue? Does this just have to go on the
back burner until every browser implements things the same way (i.e. never)?

Sue