Re: Another Dumb Tags Issue

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:28:19 +0100
 To:  "KathyW" <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I disagree again.

If I choose to use a browser that has additional features which give me
additional browsing power, then that is none of the web designer's business.
Microsoft will not be changing your content, it sounds like they will simply
be adding a tool help you find additional content.  The fact that this will
be Microsoft content, and I am uninterested in reading their content, is
another matter.

I have hard time with sites that purposely try to disable features of my
chosen browsing software.

Web designers seem to be under the delusion that they are in control of the
content that a user is seeing.  Crazy!

Tim