Re: JavaScript and Frames

by "Lisa" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:26:21 -0600
 To:  "Peter-Paul Koch" <gassinaumasis(at)hotmail.com>,
<Leonard.Harris(at)StartupStarter.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am fighting to add frames to my site. It is too big now for an individual
page setup. I also think it might tidy it up a bit, although I am still
incomprehensible as to how to do them, even with FP as a Guide.
    How can I add the frames and still keep it Web TV friendly as 25% are on
Web TV and Frames do not work for them. I do not want to have to do a
redirect, although with the present pages up I could.  I also do not want
other sites to frame my pages.
Lisa