Re: Free Graphic (Wishful Thinking)

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:56:15 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bryan,

We all feel the terrible hurt, but trying to eliminate it by reducing
yourself to the level of the evil that planned and carried out this horror
only perpetuates the hate that created it. Love, unity, and service to help
get the Nation through this ordeal is best, don't you think so? --love's the
only house...

Lauren