Re: Formatting of code

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:32:37 -0500
 To:  "Suzanne Corcorran" <Suzanne_Corcorran(at)excite.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It seems to me that we had a problem like this previously and it turned out
that the culprit was in one of those tags at the top that tells the browser
what type of document it is.  Sorry I can't be more specific, and this might
not be your case at all, but I remember that no matter what we did, it kept
returning our HTML forms as ASCII and it was because some tag told the
browser it was "text".  Maybe someone else will know what I'm talking about,
because I certainly don't sound like I do <snicker>