Re: Favorites Icon

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:51:45 -0700
 To:  <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>,
"'HWG Email List'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Juliana,

I find Axialis AX-Icons 4.5 to be a good icon creator. I first create my
icon image in Paint Shop Pro 6, reduce it to 16x16 at 16 colors, copy the
image to the clipboard, create a new 16x16 @ 16color icon in AX-Icons, paste
the image, paint in the transparecy again, save it as "favicon.ico" and
upload it to the server.

I'm sure other icon editors can do pretty much the same, but AX-Icons is
fairly powerful and amazingly cheap. Visit them at www.axialis.com (they
have other software you might like, too).

<DISCLAIMER>I am in no way associated with Axialis Software, or Jasc
Software. I just happen to really like their products and encourage their
use.</DISCLAIMER>

Hope this helps!
Kehvan M. Zydhek