Re: Imagemaps

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:57:11 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I asked a similar question a while ago and someone gave me this URL on
how to make a client side image map without any programs.  It is so
easy to do I couldn't believe it.  Of course you would need to be able
to create the graphics, but once you do just follow their step by step
instructions.  Now, I make everything client-side image maps.
http://www.projectcool.com/developer/basics/imagemaps/02B-clientmap.ht
ml

Karin Christensen
www.linkline.com/personal/karinc/