RE: Signature on Web Site

by "Ezra S F" <ezrasf(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:28:24 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think it is a bad idea to use it. However, the university web site I
help administrate does have the president's signature on a greetings
page. We turned it into an animated GIF which has a blank frame and a
frame with the signature. It is not looped.

The effect is university professors cannot easily take the president's
signature and have students easily write a classes are cancelled letter.
Word 2000 and earlier do not hit the second frame. Office XP does bypass
that trick. :(

E  --  http://ezrasf.com  --  http://sneezypb.pitas.com
   --  http://valdosta.edu/~esfreelo/