Re: hwg-techniques-digest V1 #900

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 May 2000 11:35:59 -0400
 To:  "Blane Warrene" <bmrw(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Blane,

I was just talking with some developers at one of my clients this week -
they create a file (could also use a database table) containing the site
hierarchy, then include a small application on each page which produces the
trail from the file.

There are probably canned applications which will do this for you (depending
on your platform) - not aware of any myself, however.

HTH ... .