Re: Wow, are we EVER OT! [Re: Games]

by "Justin H." <justinh(at)whidbey.net>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:19:47 -0700
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why?  I work for an ISP.  Everything critical is on the network servers AND
backed up on physical, read-only media (read CD-ROM) AND backed up on tape.
This machine could be low-level formatted without losing anything.  If you
don't keep backups of critical information, I have to be the one to shake my
head in disbelief.

Justin H.