Re: publishing from a database (MS Access Database)

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:43:37 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi all,
    Does Mickysoft have ANY good software? I know I don't like anything I've
tried from them. Not only that, But I heard recently that Gates gives money
to gun control groups!!! Wonder why the rich always feel a need to surppress
the right of the poor to protect themselves?!? I'll bet he has guns, & also
armed bodyguards!!!
    BTW, I can offer hosting at just $15 per month for 25 megs with MySQL &
lots more!!! (My Shamless Plug :-)  See V-Firms.com (link below)
    BTW2, Mike you should check your site in 600 x 800 - you have a bottom
scroll bar...... (thought you'd like to know ;^ )
    BTW3, I have six computers networked (& working on more) to test my
sites in different screen res. & with different operating systems & with
different browsers (& versions) etc. etc. You can do the same without too
much expense; most of my 'puters I built myself or bought cheaply online
used. It also makes it easy to backup your files on MULTIPLE HARD DRIVES.
;^ )
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com